Receive The Care You Need Now, and in The Future
- All personal care including: dressing, bathing, incontinence, mobility and transferring, medication assistance, oxygen use, and pretty much any other care you need.
- Round-the-clock personal assistance: when you need help the last thing you want to do is wait! That's why we schedule well-trained and competent staff round-the-clock, 24/7 (including awake night staff).
- All meals and snacks: we prepare healthy and fresh meals in-house every day - to your taste!
- A nurse on staff: Spada Homes is owned and operated by a geriatric nurse (LPN) with 30+ years in the medical/nursing field. This means you are just one phone call away from nursing advice.
- All laundry and housekeeping: Have your laundry and housekeeping done for you - it's complementary.
- In-home medical care: receive first-class skilled services at home. We regularly coordinate visiting nurses, Physical Therapists (PT), Doctors or Nurse Practitioners (ARNP), Podiatrists, and Speech Therapists. If you do not want to travel, you won't have to!
- Live music and other activities: Life without fun or movement can be dull... We have weekly live music sessions that will make you want to dance.
- Memory care: We hold a dementia specialty license and can accommodate residents with dementia and memory problems.
More Questions About Specific Care Services We Can Provide?
Is Our Adult Family Home a Good Fit For You?
- Are a senior with physical limitations or limited mobility
- Suffer from memory impairment or mild-to-moderate dementia
- Feel concerned about safety at home
- Frequently fall
- Miss your medications
- Do not eat well or are losing weight
- Do not receive adequate supervision in an assisted living facility
- Are alone behind closed doors in an assisted living unit
- Have been asked to move out from the assisted living because of the care you need
- Pay for 1-on-1 caregiving for more than six hours per day
- Pay too much in a nursing home
- Feel socially isolated
- Dislike institutions
- Love personal attention
- Are an adult child and want your life back; but value staying involved in your parent’s life
If any of these strike a chord, you are probably a good fit. I encourage you to reach out – I know we can make a positive difference in your and/or your parent’s life!